[TriLUG] Teaching Kids to Program

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 17 11:21:11 EDT 2015

I am getting the feeling python is going to be the leader in this.  Not
just in part how many people here are probably also on the Python mailing
list.

Dare I revisit the IDE part of the question.  One of the ones I have played
with is NinjaIDE which looks pretty good for Python.  I personally use
Geany, Sublime, and VIM.  I know the merits of staying away from an IDE and
I really just use Geany as a multitab context aware text editor.  In short
a sublime replacement.

Ken