[TriLUG] Teaching Kids to Program

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 17 14:20:49 EDT 2015

I think when it comes to the problem they want to solve it comes down to
the language being good as a math learning tool, but also since they like
video games so much I figured a known game dev library would be good as
they get better.

For the former I could maybe pick FOTRAN.  I have to comb my own mental
archives for remembering how to code in Fortran....

Ken