[TriLUG] Ugh... More DNS questions

Brian via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 20 22:19:35 EDT 2015

On 8/20/2015 8:39 PM, Igor Partola via TriLUG wrote:
> ​Brian,
>
> I am honestly not sure what's going on. It appears that you switched your
> nameservers back to 1and1. I would try to bring them back to he.net, then
> email support at he.net to see if they can help you. They are generally very
> good and quick to answer.
>
> Another approach is to delete and re-create the dns.he.net zone and see if
> that fixes things.
>
> Sorry I can't be more helpful.
> Igor

Hi Igor,

Must be something 1and1 did (are you sure you checked
undecidedgames.net?  I also have undecidedgames.com which is still
intentionally controlled by 1and1...that tripped me up for a moment
earlier today).  But whatever happened, it's happy now...  I have indeed
been in touch with HE's support folks, and was very pleased with how
quick and helpful their responses have been.  Perhaps they did
something; perhaps some TTL finally expired somewhere...  I suppose I
will never know.  Anyhoo, thanks to you and everyone who responded!

Cheers,
-Brian