[TriLUG] Linux from scratch project?

Roy Vestal via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Sep 10 20:31:35 EDT 2015

Hi Jeremy,
I did LFS all those years ago (remember kernel 2.0? ;)  ) to learn how
linux worked. It was a great teaching tool.

Would I use it today to create my own distro? No. I have my own
repo/distro based on CentOS for Ham Radio (hamux.sf.net). But LFS DID
help me learn the basics of the linux system.

My son did LFS when he was 11! ;)

-Roy