[TriLUG] Buh bye ClearWire

David Burton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 14 06:02:05 EDT 2015

CLEAR is shutting it all down 11/6/2015:

*http://www.clear.com/ <http://www.clear.com/>*

*Important Message:* We’d like to remind our customers that their CLEAR and
Clearwire services and devices will stop working permanently on November 6,
2015 at 12:01AM Eastern Standard time. You can find additional information
by clicking here <http://www.clear.com/support/faq/network-shutdown>. To
learn about possible offers for our CLEAR and Clearwire customers, please
contact us at 888.888.3113. If you currently subscribe to CLEAR or
Clearwire digital voice (VoIP) service and are planning to transfer your
phone number, please be sure to contact your new provider to find out how
much time it will take to process your transfer. If you choose not to
migrate your service by November 6, 2015, your digital voice account will
be cancelled so that you will no longer be billed, and you may lose your
digital voice phone number after that date. We sincerely thank you for
being a loyal customer and for choosing us as your provider.