[TriLUG] ...And I got the goggle fiber shirt last night

Reginald Reed via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Sep 19 20:26:19 EDT 2015

It definitely does NOT mean that it's coming "soon" just that the address
you used is in one of the cities/towns that it expects to provide service
to eventually.  What is your definition of realistically soon?  I've had
Google Fiber conduit in my front yard for 2 months (first neighborhood with
construction in NC!) and I would be shocked if I have service in the next 6
months.