[TriLUG] Using two wireless adapters for two networks

David Landry via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 26 12:32:24 EDT 2015

I don't know much about configuring NetworkManager, but you should be able
to check your configuration with `route -n` in the command line.

If it's setup right, it should tell you that destination:

   - 0.0.0.0 has a gateway and goes through the integrated iface (wlan0?)
   - your second, private range has a gateway of 0.0.0.0 and goes through
   the second interface