[TriLUG] What is the correct reverse dns set up for multiple domains on one server?

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 28 15:51:46 EDT 2015

If you have Business Class Internet and a static IP they will change the
reverse pointer to you.

It may not help, however, as you are in a DHCP assigned pool, which is
commonly flagged for rejection by email receiving servers because almost
all the mail originating from these zones is spam via a compromised PC.