[TriLUG] FREE: KVM switches and cables

Christopher Merrill via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Nov 4 14:27:20 EST 2015

note: this is old PS2 / VGA equipment

3 OmniView Pro 8-port KVM switches (1 may not work?)
big box of KVM cables, various lengths, some very long
box of never-used PS2 keyboards and mice

Thought I'd check here before carrying them to the dumpster.

Contact me directly. We're at I-70/Page Rd. Pickup during business hours.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-845-7601 x701                       |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services