[TriLUG] Question Re. Linux Video Editing

Glenn Starling via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Nov 10 17:45:00 EST 2015

Scott,

You are correct about there being many editing options.  For what you want,
probably any of them would work.  I chose Cinellera years ago because at
times I needed split the audio and video in-points for leading audio
edits.  There is definately a learning curve. Usage then required a low
latency kernel, though I don't think it is necessary now.  I used
UbuntuStudio as the Linux version, and added Cinelerra-CV from the
community version repository since it was not in the Ubuntu repositories.

-- Glenn

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 5:16 PM, Scott Chilcote via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org