[TriLUG] Router upgrade

Moustapha Barry via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Nov 23 14:52:47 EST 2015

Thanks so much Bill. I was worried that I was behind on hardware that I
needed to upgrade. I am runing out of time. About to travel and want to
make sure things are safe at home.
I hope all your family is well. Did you have to do any tweeks for it to
work? I am still with Barrier braker.
Be blessed,
Moose