[TriLUG] Holiday Party Thursday - RSVP ASAP!

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Dec 8 10:08:20 EST 2015

Great idea, Jack!  I would like to ask, if you do want to bring one or more
"+1"s along with you, that you either RSVP them separately via the form, or
email the Steering Committee (steering at trilug.org) to let us know how many to
expect.  It helps with planning for food and drinks and such things.  :)

Thanks!
Brian