[TriLUG] Demonstrators show up early tonight?

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Dec 10 10:02:23 EST 2015

I did a demo last year or the year before and got there as early as I
could.  Between trying to find close street parking and also 2 trips worth
of gear in the car it was the best plan.  I still ended up having plenty of
time before there were a lot of people there.  Seems it is not a mass at
the door the minute it starts.

Sadly I won't make it tonight, but have fun everyone.

Ken

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Brian Henning via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org