[TriLUG] TriLUG Digest, Vol 2727, Issue 1

Ed Lizard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Jan 2 12:21:46 EST 2016

I have a wndr3700 ( n600)  and thinking of upgrading
 to an AC wifi router.  I am not happy with the range.  I idiot buy a netgear extender and I am experimenting with placement.  The range on 5gig is very poor for most routers, but expecially poor on this one.  I am currently looking at the tplink archer models.  Either that or running eth cables.
If range is an issue, do the research and find one you will be happy with.  I haven't upgraded yet , but I am disappointed with netgear wndr3700 wifi router plus wn2500rp extender.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------

Message: 3