[TriLUG] Have a Job: Infrastructure Engineer at CA/Rally Software!

Mark Turner via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jan 14 10:25:42 EST 2016

Hello, fellow Triangle geeks! CA Technologies (formerly Rally Software)
is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to work in its beautiful Pilot
Mill offices near downtown Raleigh. We are seeking sharp sysadmins who
are conversant in the latest DevOps tools and technologies: Linux,
Agile, OpenShift, Docker, Chef, Puppet, MongoDB, GitHub and many others.

You will get to work with the latest and greatest. It's ok if you
haven't touched it all but you should like to get your hands dirty. You
should have some SaaS experience, however, and be familiar with the
Agile methodology. We're big on Agile!

CA/Rally is the most engineer-friendly company I've ever worked for. If
you've got a way of doing things better, we want to hear it. We have
great benefits, a great location, and regular foosball games. I love it
here and I think you will, too!

To find out more and to apply, click here:
http://www.markturner.net/2016/01/07/great-job-for-a-sharp-devops-admin/?owa_medium=trilug.

Also, feel free to hit me up with any questions. Thanks, and good luck!

Mark Turner
Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
CA/Rally Software