[TriLUG] For Sale: Belkin BT Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1"

Rob Rousseau via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 29 13:37:09 EST 2016

Belkin QODE Slim Style Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1'' (Black
/ Black) / Slim Style
$10
Designed to protect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 from scratches and
scuffs, the Belkin Slim Style Keyboard Case also helps you create a
comfortable workspace. This slim and lightweight case has an integrated
keyboard with well-spaced keys for fast, accurate typing. The keyboard also
has shortcut keys and folds flat when you don't need it. The case's
innovative stand provides multiple viewing angles for watching movies and
other media. For added convenience, the Slim Style Keyboard Case connects
wirelessly to your tablet via Bluetooth and includes a USB charger.
Looks like this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Style-Keyboard-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00DZI8YDE

I thought it would work with the tablet I have, but it didn't fit. Pickup
in Holly Springs, but I can drive to Apex or Fuquay-Varina if need be or
the next Trilug meeting.

Thanks,

Rob