[TriLUG] Pidgin as a background service

James Whisnant via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 4 12:35:29 EST 2016

I use irssi for IRC and use a free ZNC bouncer as a service. I use bitlbee
for my other chat client protocols (gmail).  It is another tab in irssi.
Bitlbee runs as as service.  I have not tried Facebook chat with bitlbee.
The information below may be of interest.

https://wiki.bitlbee.org/HowtoFacebookMQTT
https://github.com/jgeboski/bitlbee-facebook

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org