[TriLUG] Guac and x2go: Great topic for a TriLug Meeting?

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 25 10:24:46 EST 2016

>From my phone it seems some of this conversation was cut off in my email.

Did I read correctly that there is interest in a "Guac and x2go" talk and
there are willing presenters?

If so, will bring this up in our next Steering Meeting to review possible
dates available to present.

Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR

On Thursday, February 25, 2016, Erik Nelson via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','trilug at trilug.org');>> wrote:

> On 02/22/2016 08:10 PM, Dwain Sims via TriLUG wrote:
>
>> OK Ron Kelly and John Vaughters.  You guys should put your heads together
>> and present this good stuff to the rest of us.  I think this would be a
>> great topic for a talk.  The "guac" solution sounds really useful.  Show
>> us
>> how to make it work.
>>
>> Dwain Sims
>>
> +1, I'd like to see this. I've been using TigerVNC and the performance is
> poor enough to drag down my workflow.
> Interested in alternatives.
>
> - Erik
> --