[TriLUG] Fwd: FreeRTOS Workshop Session Registration

Charles West via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Mar 17 22:40:52 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexander Dean <agdean at ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM
Subject: FreeRTOS Workshop Session Registration
To: Alexander Dean <agdean at ncsu.edu>

Hi,

You can now register for the FreeRTOS workshop (March 29 - April 2) at .
http://goo.gl/forms/lZHH6RDf5N.
The schedule offers each of three workshop sessions two or three times. I
hope you are able to find a session which works for you. If not, there is
"Help!" option you can select and we can try to iterate to a solution.

Please register as soon as you can commit - we have about 25 FRDM-KL25Z
boards to give away to registrants at the sessions with a first-come,
first-served policy. All sessions will be held on NCSU's Centennial Campus,
either in the EB2 or MRC buildings.

Feel free to forward this message as you see fit.

Thanks, we look forward to seeing you!

Regards,
AD

Dr. Alexander G. Dean
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
North Carolina State University
agdean at ncsu.edu
Office: 2004C Engineering Building 2