[TriLUG] TLDP coming back to life.

Jason S. Evans via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 30 06:10:23 EDT 2016

About a year ago I wrote to the list about whether The Linux
Documentation Project was still active or if it was a dormant project
and there was a fair bit of discussion on it. Two months ago, the
project caught fire again. We are now seeing a slow trickle regular
submissions coming in.  I've submitted one doc myself and I'm working a
couple of others. If anyone else in interested, our github address is
https://github.com/tLDP/LDP. The main website is http://tldp.org.

If you're interested in submitting documentation, you can submit it in
whatever format that you're comfortable with and it'll get converted to
the standard format by volunteers.

Jason