[TriLUG] Introducing...

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu May 19 10:31:46 EDT 2016

...your new Steering Committee!  <flail type="kermit">yaaaaaay!</flail>

Your newly-elected Steering Committee met last night to discuss, among
other things, who would be occupying which position for the coming year.
After a long, contentious debate (it was almost as hotly contested as
the election itself), here's how that all shook out:

    Chair - Brian Gerard
    Vice Chair - Scott Miller
    PR Officer - Jeremy Davis
    Treasurer - Michael Hrivnak
    Sysadmin - Aaron Schrab

As always, you can get to that list off of the TriLUG front page, which
links to http://trilug.org/about-steering

Thanks again to Lenore and Jack for all their hard work and service, and
a further big thank you to Aaron and Scott for volunteering to serve in
their places!

We are planning on holding more in the way of workshops in the coming
year, as well as getting moya up and running in place of pilot, and
increasing our collaboration with the other tech meetups and groups in the
area.

Thank you all for being part of TriLUG!  We're looking forward to a
great year!

Brian Gerard
Chair, TriLUG