[TriLUG] telephone system advice

James Jones via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue May 24 13:03:17 EDT 2016

Tim,

Thanks for the info.

A side note regarding google voice/hangouts dialer.

I no longer pay for a cell phone provider. My nexus 5 connects to my google
phone number via wifi. I have a straight talk mobile wifi device for phone
calls while on the move.

My data plan through straight talk is about 15 dollars per month. So far,
quality of the calls have been extremely good.

jcj