[TriLUG] telephone system advice

Roger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue May 24 14:20:24 EDT 2016

My Panasonic cordless phone handles six phones. If two lines are sufficient at one location, one can buy a two line wired phone. Threes extra line is carried on an unused wire in three multi-wire cable that is common in wired installations. A second, two, line phone could be used at another location, etc.
--
Roger Broseus

(Please excuse tiepos induzed by the droided predictive text tool.)