[TriLUG] Request for help: residential internet service provider options.

Thomas Delrue via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed May 25 10:32:16 EDT 2016

If you're even remotely interested in retaining privacy or are concerned
about privacy in any way, I strongly advise *against* using Google's DNS
servers.
They already have enough dirt on anyone they want, there's really no
need to actively help them. (something something ... not paying for
product... something something)