[TriLUG] Request for help: residential internet service provider options.

Steve Holton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed May 25 10:45:16 EDT 2016

Hi Matt-

Can you suggest any alternatives?

I'm looking for something that can be called from a command line, but also
lightweight enough to complete successfully under these conditions.

I've tried the CLI version of Netalyzr (
http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/index.html) but it reports so many
problems it's hard to pinpoint any corrective action i can take.  Plus it
always complains it can't measure downstream bandwidth because the packets
are blocked.