[TriLUG] Travelling IPv6

John Ostrander via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 27 10:35:45 EDT 2016

A while back I used to pump all my traffic through an SSH tunnel using
to an IPv6 addressed machine. Doing this I'd have the capacity to use
IPv4 if needed, but it defaulted to IPv6 due to the service provider's
routing configuration.

--
John M. Ostrander
john at crackroot.org

"Man is the measure of all things: of things which are, that they are,
and of things which are not, that they are not." Protagoras