[TriLUG] need consulting for LAMP server

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Jun 4 16:33:40 EDT 2016

On Fri, 3 Jun 2016 00:35:22 -0400
Wes Garrison via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I need help figuring out why my page load times atrocious during busy
> times
> - we're talking 15 - 20 seconds for our internal pages *over our LAN*
> during peak hours.

* When did you first notice this?

* Did you notice any other things around that same time?

* Was anything changed around that same time?

* Are there any other noticeable symptoms displayed anywhere connected
  to your network or database?

* When, as an experiment, you hammer your program hard during non-peak
  times, which actions reproduce this symptom the most?

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting: Why Bother?
http://www.troubleshooters.com/twb