[TriLUG] Have a Job

Ken Mink via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jun 17 17:59:53 EDT 2016

Hey Folks,

    I'm a long time TriLUG member, if a little quiet. I work for
Panasonic Weather Solutions. We're a small division of Panasonic
Avionics that does commercial weather forecasting. I've got an open
position for a senior sysadmin. The position is in a new group
responsible for maintaining the Linux based infrastructure systems. It's
pretty straight forward traditional linux sys  admin work. The position
will also be working closely with the HPC group that maintains the
supercomputers that generate the forecasts. So there will be exposure to
HPC related technologies as well. The link to the position is below.

http://careers.panasonic.aero/careers/position/systems-implementation-engineer

Ken

--
Ken Mink, HPC Engineer
Panasonic Weather Solutions (formerly AirDat, LLC)