[TriLUG] TriLUG Raspberry Pi talks 14 July at the Frontier - Call for Speakers still Open!

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 27 12:29:26 EDT 2016

Reminder:
trilug.org/TriLUG-RPi-Talks-14-July-2016

We will be meeting at the RTP Frontier 14 July. We encourage EVERYONE to
attend to see how well the venue meets our needs for potential future
meetings. You may see a lot of folks from the Durham area as the location
is more central to Durham and Raleigh. We have room for more RPi topics so
sign up to give a short talk!

We have Robert Sherwood to thank for reserving the location. In return for
this favor, we would like to recognize Oak City Technology & BitBasics as
our TriLUG sponser! Huge thanks Rob!
www.oakcitytechnology.com

If you are an RPi hacker with an interesting project or topic. Stop lurking
and sign up now to share your knowledge!

TriLUG RPi Presenter Signup Form
https://airtable.com/shr6VjQTCYHt38oNz

For the signup form, I am testing out a promising new technology called
Airtable. Although it is proprietary, I like its capabilities. Feel free to
share your thoughts about it. Hopefully we will one day see an opensource
technology with comparable capabilities. Airtable is comparable to Google
Spreadsheets, however, with relational database capabilities added.

See you there!
Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR

--