[TriLUG] Final reminder TriLUG tonight! Do not miss because...

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jul 15 12:12:24 EDT 2016

Roy,

Sorry you could not make it. We had a great meeting.

We had lots of positive feedback on the topics and venue. 3d Printed TriTux
was a hit. I had lots of fun and enjoyed talking to everyone. There were
many first timers that signed up for membership!

There will be a video posted soon on the original announcement at trilug.org
.

Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR