[TriLUG] ReCaptcha ( mobile ) issues

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jul 20 21:47:05 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 06:08:09PM -0400, Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list wrote:
> > I could try and determine which browser was coming in
>
> Have you been able to determine >why< it breaks when it does?

It appears, from all of the testing that I have been doing today, that
it is definitely width-related.  If the window is 460 pixels wide or
wider, things work perfectly.

Anything less than that, certainly 450 or less, it breaks in the manner
that I described.

> Also, do you have links you could share to the discussion(s) elsewhere about the issue you are having?

Certainly.  The test site that I am using is
http://www.dosmaresbajasur.com, the Contact page, link on the left-hand
side near the bottom.  There are a couple of other places where the
ReCaptcha occurs.  If people are interested, I can lead you to them.

> Thanks,
> JJ

Thank you.

Brian