[TriLUG] Interior security camera

Roger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 28 11:51:08 EDT 2016

Think about raspberry Pi. The III's have built-in camera support and an I'd expect that the add-on camera is inexpensive. I posted a link recently on the list for a $57 mit, with a discount code, via lifehacker.com / Amazon.You could probably even put together a player on it to play soothing music for the cashier and customers! But, I'm not sure that I would want to be your cashier, being watched every moment!
--
Roger Broseus

(Please excuse tiepos induzed by the droided predictive text tool.)