[TriLUG] Instructional Video Capture Software

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 8 22:57:59 EDT 2016

On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 10:21:53 -0400
Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

> Kino is my preferred as well.  I don't do anything that demands
> cinelerra which is pretty much the flagship open source option for
> the pros.  As in the video editing equivalent of linux audio's ardour.

http://kinodv.org/article/archive/7/

"Kino has not been actively maintained since 2009. We encourage you to
try other Linux video editors such as Shotcut, Kdenlive, Flowblade,
OpenShot, PiTiVi, LiVES, and LightWorks."

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2016 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical Troubleshooting
  Brand new, second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr