[TriLUG] Call for TriLUG Speakers: How your company uses Linux

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Aug 10 14:46:31 EDT 2016

I am proposing two topics

1. Audio Video capture and editing on Linux.  This topic comes up a lot on
the list and has a lot of discussion. It would be nice to record a
presentation on this and post the video on trilug.org

2. I personally would like to see a meeting themed on 3d printing designs
with free software.

By the way, we have 1 confirmed speaker available to present on AV in
October (based on an email response earlier today).

Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR

On Wednesday, August 10, 2016, Scott Miller via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a feeler to see if anyone in the Triangle area would want to
> speak at TriLUG regarding how their company is using Linux, in any
> capacity. Having a locally-focused talk would be of interest to TriLUG
> members and our community.
>
> Please respond back to steering at trilug.org <javascript:;> if you are
> interested or
> have any more questions! Thanks,