[TriLUG] and some more free stuff at tonight's meeting

Christopher Merrill via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 11 15:41:46 EDT 2016

After moving the boxes, I found more free loot. If there is something you
want but can't make it to the meeting let me know and I'll keep it out of
the dumpster. But you'll need to pickup from my house (NW Raleigh) or buy
me lunch in the RDU area to bring it closer to you ;)

APC AP7532 basic PDU (power distribution unit)
30A total
24 outlets
https://www.cdw.com/shop/products/APC-120V-30A-24-Outlet-10ft-Rack-Power-Distribution-Unit/730518.aspx

Dell PowerEdge 1950 (rack-mount)
3G RAM
1.6 GHz dual-core Xeon (x2?)
dual power supplies, dual NICs

(2) Dell PowerEdge 860 (rack-mount)
1.8 GHz Celeron
1G RAM
dual 80G HDDs

Dell PowerEdge SC1420 (tower)
2.8GHz Xeon
8G RAM

Dell PowerEdge SC1420 (tower)
2.8GHz Xeon
2G RAM
front-panel lights and buttons inoperative

Dell PowerEdge 300
2x 800MHz P3
1G RAM

Brother HL-5240 laser printer
2 extra feed trays (3 total)
rarely used
not free...make me an offer

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-845-7601 x701                       |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services