[TriLUG] Portable MP3 Player Clarification

Grawburg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 15 07:40:09 EDT 2016

I think I mis-worded my original request. I'm looking for an MP3 player that I can upload files to from my Linux laptop NOT simply
a player that is running a Linux-based application.  In years past I've had to return players because I could only load files from a Windows
PC. Will I be able to load files on the Sansa Fuze through my Linux laptop?

Thanks,
Brian Grawburg

--
[This was sent from a PC running Debian 7, 64-bit Linux. No Microsoft products were used.]