[TriLUG] Last Day for Cheap All Things Open Registration

Tarus BALOG via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Aug 19 14:55:36 EDT 2016

Gang:

Just wanted to post a heads up that today is the last day to get the
cheaper rate for the All Things Open conference in Raleigh in October.

https://allthingsopen.org/register-now/

Why should you care? First, it is a really cool conference in our back
yard that really shouldn't be missed.

Second, we're sponsoring a MC Frontalot and Doubleclicks concert at
King's Barcade the night of the 26th. The only way to get in is with a
conference badge, and if you track one of the OpenNMS folks down at the
show there will be free, as in beer, beer coupons.

Hope to see you there.

-T
--
Tarus BALOG, Maintainer                     Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645