[TriLUG] OT: area ham repeaters

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 19 10:56:14 EDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-09-19 at 10:38 -0400, Phillip Rhodes (Fogbeam Labs) wrote:
> 145.210, I believe.  442.150 also gets some traffic.

I'll try tuning into that one for a while and see if I pick anything
up.  It may be a little far for me to transmit to with my HT but I
should be able to receive it OK.  One of these days I am going to have
to invest in some more gear, but I've only been licensed one week and
this is all pretty new to me.

The repeater book app says K4ITL at 147.135 is within a mile to me, but
I haven't gotten anything on that.  There is also the 70cm W4UNC that
is about 5 miles away but the only thing I get from that is the ID
announcement.