[TriLUG] OT: Looking for SCSI 2 PCI Host Adapter

Scott Chilcote via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 4 10:05:38 EDT 2016

Hi LUGgers,

I've started having problems with a SCSI 2 host adapter that I still use
occasionally.  Its sole purpose is to support a large format, high
resolution flatbed scanner that refuses to die.

I've done some checking around for these online and there are still some
being sold (generally refurbs), but most of them are SCSI 3 ultra/wide
and intended for disk arrays.

If someone has such a host adapter that they no longer need (and still
works), please let me know off list.  I'm hoping to invest no more than
$25 in this enterprise.

Thanks very much!

    Scott C.

--