[TriLUG] hands-free mic: need recommendations

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Oct 6 11:43:32 EDT 2016

I will assume wireless lavaliere is what you mean.

This:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/line-6-xd-v35l-digital-wireless-lavalier-microphone-system

I was a gigging musician for many years and line 6 wireless stuff is the
absolute best bang for the buck.  I have had every type of wireless system
over the years for audio and I will never by anything wireless but line 6
ever again.  The best quality, reliability, and durability of any wireless
product around at a much better price than the nearest competitor.

Ken