[TriLUG] Holiday Social munchies

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Nov 15 22:46:57 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

We're coming up on the holidays again, and the Steering Committee is working
on putting together the annual Holiday Social and Demos.

At this point, we wanted to reach out to you all and find out what your
preferences are for food.  For the past two years we have been ordering from
Neomonde (http://www.neomonde.com/), and it always seems to be well received.
However, we want to be sure everyone is still good with that choice.  So let
us know - do you want Neomonde again, or shall we try something new?

Bear in mind that whatever we get should have vegetarian/vegan options along
with whatever meaty goodies they may offer.  Also, we try to keep the costs to
about $10-12 per person or so (with varying levels of success).  We don't need
catering or delivery; pick up, drop off, and logistics we pretty much take care
of ourselves.

So cast your votes... but do it quickly.  We want to put in the order in the
not-so-distant future to ensure we're able to get our noshies in time.

Thanks!
Brian Gerard
Chair, TriLUG