[TriLUG] What might I be getting myself into?...

Roger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Dec 21 13:00:32 EST 2016

/boot commonly fills because old kernels and associated cruft are not automatically deleted. Try, as root (sudo) apt-get autoclean. (I'm going from memory on this!)

Otherwise, ubuntu tweak has the ability to do this. Probably no need to resize and otherwise muck around with partitions.

Lemme know if this works.
--
Roger Broseus

(Please excuse tiepos induzed by the droided predictive text tool.)