[TriLUG] Blogging software recommendation

Rogers, Matthew via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 6 19:57:53 EST 2017

Checkout grav, it's a flat file CMS.  Way less security concerns than wordpress, and it looks pretty.  I made a site with this and it was super easy.  You basically just write your text like you normally would and use some markdown.

https://getgrav.org/

Matthew Rogers
Senior Security Manager
O: +1.919.329.1130    M: +1.919.691.4636
allscripts.com | matthew.rogers2 at allscripts

Allscripts: Building open, connected communities of health