[TriLUG] Tax Software

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jan 16 05:53:56 EST 2017

I used them two years ago.   My taxes are pretty simple. Last year I logged in and didn't see a 2016 option and only could seem to modify the 2015 ones. I sent in a support request and they never responded, so I didn't use them again.

I've heard people say they've gotten better returns (bigger refund) from other sites, but as mine are so simple, I doubt it would make a difference, but I would run them on multiple to be sure. You can usually run a sample with the online places without an account to see what it would be.

Sent from my iPad