[TriLUG] Pilot reboot Sat. 11:00am

Aaron Schrab via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jan 19 19:40:40 EST 2017

pilot.trilug.org, the host that provides www.trilug.org,
login.trilug.org, and other TriLUG services such as mailing lists will
be rebooted around Sat Jan 21 11:00:00 EST 2017. It is expected that
this will be a quick reboot, but no guarantees.

If for some reason you are not in the RDU area and would like to see
this time in your local zone, you may use:

If you have GNU date:

  date -d "Sat Jan 21 11:00:00 EST 2017"

If you have a BSD date you can display the date using:

  date -j -f "%s" "1485014400" "%a %b %d %T %Z %Y"

The following TriLUG/NCSA services are affected:

* mail
* mailman mailing lists
* websites (apache vhosts)
* login shells and screen sessions
* tribot

Please contact me off-list if this maintenance poses a severe burden.
I'm happy to provide a refund where applicable.