[TriLUG] Survey: Best simple SIP vendor?

Brian via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 27 09:52:01 EST 2017

Hi,

This is more a matter of curiosity than anything else at the moment, but
say I wanted to run an Asterisk instance, and needed a VoIP vendor to
give me a bare minimum service (e.g. a phone number and MAYBE rollover
to another number if the connection is down).  Does anyone recommend a
good vendor for that?  Used to be, before MS gobbled it up, Skype could
be used by Asterisk, but I'm pretty sure that's long gone now..

Cheers,
-Brian