[TriLUG] Survey: Best simple SIP vendor?

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 27 11:29:49 EST 2017

We also use Broadvoice (AKA VOIP.com AKA PhonePower) for our business and
have been pleased with it.

I've also heard good things about voip.ms as Zach suggested.

For your use case, it sounds like Google Voice would be a good fit though.
It's supported in Asterisk.

I use the Obihai adapters with Google Voice and think it's fantastic.  The
Obi 202 supports multiple SIP services in addition to Google Voice, and
it's cheap.

https://www.obitalk.com/info/products

Don't get the 110; it's End of LIfe.

We use the 508 with multiple Google Voice lines for "internal only" calls
at the office.

-Wes

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 10:55 AM, Aaron Joyner via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org