[TriLUG] ATT gigabit internet quick review

Tadd Torborg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 27 13:01:08 EST 2017

What kind of upload rate and ping latency do you get to speed-test sites or your business sites?

   Thanks.

      Tadd

On Jan 27, 2017, at 12:38 PM, Ron Kelley via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

I think I used this link:

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/17734

Note: You will need the "password" on the unit to make these changes. Easiest thing to do is take a pic with your phone of the unit (all info is on the side).

Happy to help in a 1:1 if you need it.

-Ron