[TriLUG] ATT gigabit internet quick review

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 27 14:08:20 EST 2017

Argh.

You shouldn't have to.
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r29898675-U-Verse-Business-NVG585-NAT-limit

I was referring to the following post by "brianlan" (from Apex!!!) about
1/3 way down:
"All your static IP's traffic will still be passing through the NVG589's
NAT and show as an entry, and when you reach ~2048 your gateway will hang."

The 2nd post just confirms that the NVG599 has the same limitation as the
589.

-Wes

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."