[TriLUG] Server Certificates and Wild Cards

Lee Fickenscher via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jan 31 10:52:39 EST 2017

Some CAs have wildcard cert services that allows unlimited copies. I know
DigiCert does in any case. If you could group your servers logically, you
can probably get away with one cert per logical group to limit the
management effort. IIRC, it wasn't cheap though... I want to say $1k/3
years or something like that.

-Lee